The Plan

Update 2017. While we hoped we could revive this project it has not happened. If anyone is interested in taking over, please leave a comment.


Knit lots of hats and scarves for patients and survivors or breast and ovarian cancers to be donated to the Komen Foundation for the Cure, Philadelphia Affiliate. We fully support monetary fund raising efforts for the cure. But we also want to do something which will go directly to those who need to know there are people rooting for their health and survival. All skill levels are welcome!

Please join us! The 2011 project ends Sept. 15th.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Terry's finished!

Terry finished her first hat ever!
Here's the hat:

And here's what she emailed me:

I finished my first ever hat last night! For some reason the edged insisted on folding up so I added a button. It think it has something to do with the tightness of the knitting, but I am not sure. I hope you think it is ok to use. I have started another one of the same pattern-hopefully with more practice I can start the next one in the second pattern.

Terry - it looks beautiful! Love the little button! D'Arcy was telling me she had the same issue with the brim flipping up. I'll bet it will be fine. Can't wait to see the second hat!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone have a finished hat to post?

No comments:

Post a Comment