The Plan

Update 2017. While we hoped we could revive this project it has not happened. If anyone is interested in taking over, please leave a comment.


Knit lots of hats and scarves for patients and survivors or breast and ovarian cancers to be donated to the Komen Foundation for the Cure, Philadelphia Affiliate. We fully support monetary fund raising efforts for the cure. But we also want to do something which will go directly to those who need to know there are people rooting for their health and survival. All skill levels are welcome!

Please join us! The 2011 project ends Sept. 15th.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Catching up to posting

hello Everyone -
I said I would post yesterday and now it's Wednesday so I think I'll just wait to post this weekend. We might need a free week to catch up?
In case you are curious, my eye is okay for now. They think I have sclerosis. What's sclerosis? An inflammation of the sclera. Does that clear it up for you? Ha ha. And basically they don't know how you get it or where it comes from. My eye is much better than Monday, so I may skip the enormous dose of ibuprofen they prescribed, which, might heal my eye, and might also cause stomach bleeding. Hmmm, this is a cure?
I'll post this Friday. Hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

  1. Take good care of yourself, Tara...we'll be resting the needles and hoping your eye clears up nicely! Lori

    ReplyDelete